BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Feed and Other Things

Well today I started River on a new feed. Its Prime Quality's Mega Bite Precision.


It's a  textured sweet feed that has twice the crude fat of Equine Senior at 10%! I sought council from the Wise Feed Store Owner who pointed me toward the is salvation. River was gaining steadily for a while and then seemed to stick at a certain look. So the Oracle of Feeds suggested Precision which, luckily, is the SAME price as Senior!!!! Yippie for my wallet!!! AND it 'mushes' almost instantly! So we'll go through a few weeks with this and see how she does; if she doesn't improve I'll have to have the vet back out a run a blood panel on her. Really hoping I won't have to do that.

On the up and up Donkey Donk had his first little ride today and he was a gentleman. Apart from a few sticky moments he went along nicely. Meanwhile I'm getting ready to move into my college apartment so I'm busy sorting, laundrying, and packing. Still getting film developed so we can see progress!

0 comments: