BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Going for broke!

Yes, the title of today's post comes from the fact the farrier just left the tip of my driveway. Having three horses seen to puts a big, swirling drain on my pocket book. The running horse got all new shoes and a little tweaking to put him more on his toes in the front, fat, sassy pony got a trim, and River got a trim as well. She stood perfect and the verdict on her feet are they are GOOD! *insert touchdown signal* The grand total for my glee is $105. *swallows hard to put stomach back where it belongs* Well at least I'll be starting my new job soon. I am now an officical emloyee of Arkansas State University Agriculture Department and I answer directly to the barn manager. This provides me with a paying job doing something I enjoy and gives me good references for later in life. So life is pretty sweet at the moment :D

0 comments: